Small Details?

Tonight I was sitting in the quiet of my living room with my dog sleeping on my lap...hearing the ever so slight pants of her breathing in & out...listening to the consistent tick-tock of the clock on the wall...peace & quiet! In the moment, I just kinda had a renewed since of awe in the details that God puts into everything. There is no such thing as small details to Him...He paints every detail as though it were going to be on display! Rushes of thoughts come to my head when I think about this...if He pays that close of attention to the details of creation then how much more will He to the details of my life. He is sufficient...though I don't see all that He does...He is enough & I will trust in Him! What are some "small details" that have been on display for you today?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home