Thursday, March 16, 2006

"You Established Your Faithfulness..."

Psalm 89:2 says, "I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that You established Your faithfulness in heaven itself."

I was reading through this psalm & God really began to speak to me about His faithfulness. I know that this has more to do with where I am & what God is trying to speak to me than anything, but He struck me with the thoughts of His faithfulness. Even though I often doubt...He always comes through. As I was meditating on this verse, I began to think about heaven...then I began to think about the "heavens." What an incredible thought of how heaven displays His faithfulness. How the heavens show His "never-changed...ness!" (I just made that up) God has created this complex universe that is constantly changing...but within it is the fiber of faithfulness. The sun coming up...the stars holding their place...an incredibly unstable environment finding the perfect blend of harmony to support life. His faithfulness is found all around us. Where do you see it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home