3 Primary Enemies of my Blog
Well, I thought it was appropriate for this first post in some time to share what are my primary barriers to keeping my blog updated & vibrant. I do this as a discipline because it is good for me to be keeping up on what is on the forefront of my mind personally, but also as way to share with others what is going on in my little brain. So, here are my Blog-enemies:
1. Distraction
It is amazing to me how many things vie for my attention & how easily I am distracted from the things I need to prioritize in my life. This is the first thing that I thought of with this post. Distractions so easily take me away from my focus. (this alone sounds like a good follow up post to do sometime :)
2. Time
Similar to the above, but different. I only have so much time in my life & so many things that I want to do. I continue to learn how to manage my time, but it is a non-stop battle of learning how to manage time in order to get more done. I think I will always be learning this & re-prioritizing things as more things vie for my time.
3. Lack of Discipline
Let's be vulnerable & honest right now...I am stinking at being disciplined right now. Or what I battle with is having too many things I want to be disciplined with. I know this may sound crazy, but a person can only be disciplined in so many disciplines before their discipline suffers due to other disciplines. I know...I'm talking in circles, but this is where I am!
So, there you have it...my Blog-enemies! I am going to once again press in & try to overcome these barriers in order to keep things fresh & vibrant. Thanks for listening & join me in overcoming your personal barriers in life!
Labels: blog, discipline

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home