Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weekend Review

Well, I had a really busy weekend this weekend, but it is well worth reviewing because it was fall break for my wife so we took a miny trip to Chicago to visit some friends. (pictures to come soon...)

Anyway, we left Thursday night to meet Andrew & Alysha Currie at their place in downtown Chicago & had a blast. First thing we had to do was make our way to "Geno's" to have some killer Chicago style pizza...yumyum!!!

Friday we slept in a bit & rose to try & make our way to "Ikea" for some home fashion shopping. I will tell you, I am not the biggest home shopping fanatic, but this store is amazing (even cheap enough for me :) Once we finished there (hours later) we tried to make our way back downtown, which took about 3 hours...yuck! Anyway, we finally did & went to see the "Blue man Group," which I would describe as good, but interesting. There were some really good parts, but also some kinda lame parts as well.

Some thoughts from the trip...

1. Parking in Chicago is sinful!
2. Chicago-style Pizza" is my friend
3. When driving in Chicago...don't plan to be anywhere at any particular time
4. Soak in the sights (there's some pretty funny stuff all over the place)

More to come with pictures :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home